A fixed annuity can help you accumulate tax-deferred earnings as part of your overall retirement plan. Annuities offer the opportunity for lifetime income, tax-deferred earnings and provide a guaranteed death benefit for your beneficiaries. All guarantees are backed by the continued claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
You may want to consider investing in an annuity as part of your long-term financial strategy if:
- You’re in a higher tax bracket and want to defer additional income.
- You’ve reached your deductible limit on all your retirement accounts and wish to save more for retirement.
An annuity is different from most other retirement savings vehicles. It’s a contract between you and an insurance company. In return for making one or more premium payments, the insurance company agrees to provide you an income stream, usually during retirement. You can elect to receive payment all at once or as a series of payments, even for the rest of your life.
Reasons to buy a Fixed Index Annuity:
- Gain Compounded Earnings While Deferring Income Taxes
- Earn Higher Interest Rates
- Make Contributions to Your Tax-Deferred Account
- Protect Your Principal from Downturns in the Credit Markets
- Retire Early Without Penalty
- Satisfy Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)
- Retire with Lifetime Income
- Create Probate-Free Inheritance
AIFG Insurance Marketing offers you free, comparative quotes on fixed annuities from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.
Would like to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.